Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Drunk

It was 11 at night and my boyfriend lost his keys so he had to crash at my place. We ended up drinking too much and getting a bit too drunk. I tore my shirt off and undid my bra while he caressed my large breasts, making my nipples go really hard. He began to suck and lick my breasts and I was getting really wet.

I took off my skirt and I let my boy take off my panties. He began to finger me and letting his fingers touch me everywhere. Eventually he let three of his fingers slip gently into my vagina. He took them out slightly before ramming them back in, giving me the BEST orgasm!

Then he stripped and I gave him a blow job. I felt his cum squirting into my mouth and I swallowed it and moaned for more. We ended up having hardcore sex and I came five times! He kept caressing my whole body, especially my genitals and we spent the whole night fucking!

No comments: