Sunday, October 21, 2007

Becky and I


Becky and I had been flirting with each other since we'd both admitted one drunken girls night out we were attracted to women, too. However, we'd never taken it beyond one French kiss and a teasing rub of our breasts together through clothing when we hugged in greeting each time we met.

I was over her house helping her paint her kitchen that day. The weather was warm, and we were both dressed in her boyfriend's long T-shirts and nothing much more. I was standing on a ladder peeling off paint tape from her ceiling and daydreaming of a beer and a shower when I felt a hand move up my thigh. More teasing, I thought. I looked down to see her peering up my shirt quizzically.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm too embarrassed," she replied but didn't stop looking. I moved my hot thighs apart a little, pretending to be balancing better on the ladder. I always loved the thought of someone looking at my womanhood. When I saw her eyes grow a little bigger, I knew it was because the wetness at the crotch of my panties was apparent.

"Tell me, Becky."

"I was wondering what you look like down there."

"Technically, you're down there and it's up here. Right above your head. So look." I smiled down at her and spread my legs farther.

"Your panties are in the way."

"Move them over." I placed a foot on the counter and was now spread open. She swallowed - hard.

"Really? You don't mind?"

"I'll mind if you don't."

She reached up and ran a finger under the elastic. I felt my panties move over my pussy slowly, and as I continued to look at her, she licked her lips, hypnotized. "It's beautiful, nothing like I've ever seen."

I stopped and thought about what she said. "Wait a minute. You mean you've never looked at one before?"

Becky shook her head. "No. Not even my own. Can I touch it?"

"You can do whatever you want." I didn't want to force her to feel uncomfortable. I remembered the first time I touched another woman and how gentle and patient she was with me. Taking it slow was the rule, or I knew Becky would get skittish. It had to be by her rules.

Again, she reached up and ran a finger over my clit. I shuddered in desire but tried to contain my excitement.

"You're so wet." Becky seemed amazed and ran her finger over and over my pussy as she watched it getting wetter and wetter. I knew because I could feel it almost dripping down my thighs. I longed to grind it into her hand, but I held back. I was still balanced about five feet above the ground, too.

"Do what you want, Becks." I pressed my hands into the cupboard and ceiling as I felt her finger move from front to back, back to front and then back again before tentatively pushing the tip into my cunt. I closed my eyes, and she pushed in a little more. Her other hand started stroking my lips apart, her thumb on my clit.

"I touch myself. I know what to do, Lisa, but I don't know what you like."

"You're doing fine. Just do what you want. Whatever you want."

Her hands were stroking me with more passion. As I moaned, she got more experimental and started moving her finger in and out of me faster and faster before pushing another finger inside me. Her other hand moved in exquisite circles around my pussy lips and clit, now hard and swollen with my desire.

"I don't know what else to do."

I couldn't take much more without coming, but again, I didn't want her to do anything she didn't want to do. Yet, she asked, so I told her she could play around my anus if she wanted. Her pinky moved over and shyly entered just its tip inside me. I was panting now as she finger fucked my cunt and now my ass. I could feel my orgasm building.

"Becks, I'm going to come." I had to strain to make the words come out slowly and without screaming. Without saying a word, she moved her hands faster. I spread my legs farther, and she gasped as she watched herself pleasuring me. I was certain she had no plans on this happening, but I was glad she'd decided to try it. I bent my knees a bit to press myself down on her hands, and it was just enough to make her stand on tiptoes and touch her tongue to my clit. I let out another groan. Her tongue was hot, and at the sound of my moaning, she flicked her tongue over and over as I came in exquisite spasms on her hands. She licked my pussy, her pinky still in my ass, her fingers still in my cunt.

I looked down at her again as she looked up at me and smiled.

Climbing down off the ladder, her fingers still inside me, I reached for her breast. "Your turn, little one." And she sighed.

No comments: