Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Van


I was at a college party and began drinking a little too much. Pretty soon, I was really drunk and out of cigarettes. I spotted a really tall, really hot guy smoking a butt, so I went up and asked for one. He said (in a joking tone), "Only if you give me a blowjob." I was pretty drunk, so I said, "Yeah, I'll give you a blowjob. Where's your car?" He looked surprised, but he led me to his van.

We climbed in the back seat and he took out his huge dick. As soon as I saw it, I couldn't wait to get my mouth on it. I started stroking his balls as I took his cock into my mouth and started flicking my tongue all over the head. Then he started shoving down on my head so I had no choice but to deep-throat his hard, throbbing penis. Things started to get really intense and before I knew it, he had flipped me over, pushed my skirt up, and started eating me out. I've never been eaten out like that before! When he thrust his tongue into my sopping wet pussy, all I could think was that I needed his dick inside me right then.

I told him to put his dick inside of me now and fuck me as hard as he could. He plowed me so hard that I thought I wouldn't be able to walk. He sunk himself in and out of my pussy harder than anyone had before. Suddenly, there was a knock on the window. His two roommates had come to the car looking for him because they were ready to go home. He told them to get in, and they jumped at the chance.

I know he said something to them about "This slut will probably let you guys have a turn." (I can't remember exactly because I was still really drunk). I said something about "the more the merrier." Before I knew it, I was in doggie style position and one of the roommates was pumping his cock into my pussy and the other was thrusting his dick into my mouth.

For the next hour, I got fucked by all three guys. I remember that they all kept calling me a slut, and I loved it. After an hour (and everyone had cum all over my face and body), we all got dressed. Then, the first guy gave me 3 cigarettes and $20 and told me to get the fuck out of his car. He practically shoved me out of the car. I was left there feeling like a complete whore, but I had cigarettes and a sore pussy to show for my adventure.


No comments: