Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Going out



I love going through my closet looking at all my sexy clothing. Hmmmm dresses? Nawwwww how about this sexy black leather miniskirt and this corset in black and red? I think that’s the outfit that will turn a few heads. And heads will turn once I put on some fishnet stockings and garters. Then top it all off with some nice cum-fuck-me boots. (Thigh Highs) Damnnnnn that looks fine! Now to tease my hair a little and add some makeup for the perfect effect! And don’t forget to add some blush in my cleavage and a little on the nipples….mmmmmm hot hot hot!

I’m going to be turning some heads tonight! Want to watch me in action? Of course you do! I know you love to watch and that’s exactly what’s going to happen. You will watch me dance and flirt with all kinds of men. Are you going to watch their reaction to me and my reaction to them? Can you guess who I’m bringing home to fuck? :) Guess you’ll have to wait to see!

Call me for great phone sex.

Bridget 877-875-6492



No comments: